For all Prius Online Fairy Tail Guild members.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

English server Gpotato

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NkAlexZ

PostSubject: English server Gpotato   Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:06 am

Hello Gang Im back again... been looking for the forum for a year ..and I so glad to found back the forum.. whether you guys are still considered me as your member or not...anyway i wont be in taiwan server anymore due to the the server doesnt support my graphic card anymore ( no idea why either, must have related to their game engines ) anyway. To Admin.. Hope you wont mind I advertise a server here?.. You can just give me a warning i if u think im doing wrong..

It was the english server of prius..I believe you guys must have been aware of it
http://prius.gpotato.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XxArchAnG3LxX

PostSubject: Re: English server Gpotato   Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:42 am

Hey all i'm back once again to play Prius Online (same as NkAlexZ) and I've not forgotten the guild that i had fun with the members during the days playing Prius online Taiwan server , now i'm not so sure any of the members of the guild would read this since most of you are pretty inactive but i just want to let you all know that Gpotato has launched it's english version a couple of months ago and was wondering if any of you are currently playing the NA version. Do drop a message if your playing Prius online Gpotato server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xxgamerzhavenxx.wordpress.com/

English server Gpotato
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1